- Rates apply to single or double occupancy.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay or 50% of the entire stay guarantees your reservation and is required.
- The 1899 Wright Inn & Carriage House provides romantic North Carolina bed & breakfast accommodations.
- We do not accept guests under the age of 18 in the main house.
- Our Carriage House is available for families traveling with children of all ages.
- JUST AS A REMINDER—as stated on the website—The Carriage House is provided with a CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. There is a complete kitchen should you want to prepare a hot specialty of your own choosing.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed in the inn or the Carriage House.
- Rates may change without notice.
- The Wright Inn and Carriage House is a non-smoking facility, however Smoking is permitted in select outside areas.
- Check-in 3-7pm. Notify innkeeper as soon as possible should you require an arrival later than 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out 11a.m.
- The deposit on your reservation will be forfeited if you arrive after the date(s) reserved or depart before the final date of reservation. Refunds will only be made (minus a $25.00 processing fee), if cancelled or changed fourteen (14) or more days in advance of arrival date or, if less than fourteen days, the room is reserved by another party. Should a cancellation request be received less than 2 days prior to the date of arrival and we cannot re-book the room, the full amount of the complete reservation is your responsibility and will be charged. This charge is non-refundable.
- A 30-day cancellation policy is in effect for Special Events, the month of October, and other holiday periods.
- Please understand that your deposit insures that your accommodations will be available as confirmed and also insures us that the accommodations are sold as confirmed.
- Situations sometimes arise that force you to cancel your plans less than fourteen days in advance. While we most certainly sympathize, we must maintain a business policy. Your deposit will not be refunded unless the room is reserved by another party.